CPN is strongly committed to elevating its service standards at all levels. To reaffirm the high quality of services, a Customer Satisfaction Survey is annually conducted at every CPN project which operates year-round under the normal operation situation. Key issues relating to customers’ convenient and safety aspects are raised in a bid to acquire feedback and comments for further developments. This includes concrete collaboration between business development and business operation units. More importantly, CPN has placed a strong emphasis on the utilization of innovation and technology to facilitate and enhance customers’ confidence together with ensuring full service coverage.
Roles and Responsibilities
The Senior Executive Vice President of Operations is responsible for creating beyond-expectation customer experiences when projects are operational. The Senior Executive Vice President defines processes and formulates plans for developing both CPN’s and suppliers’ staff members who directly interact with customers to offer excellent services based on the organizational vision. The performance outcomes are to be regularly reported to the Management Committee.
1) Traffic facilitation
- Traffic management conduct a training for traffic specialists or traffic volunteers by traffic police officers as trainers. Using mobile applications to manage current traffic situation through CCTV installed at the exits of the project to alleviate traffic gridlock both inside and outside the building.
- Automatic Payment Machine to alleviate traffic gridlock inside the building and provide convenience for customers. Parking reservation system through the application.
2) Specification service
- For Family Group, such as Lactation rooms, Separate kid restrooms, Kid dinning areas at food park, Baby carts and kiddy car and Wheelchairs
- Tourist group, such as Tourist group service counter, Tourism information center, Baggage service counters and Free Wi-Fi service
2.Safety and Security
1) Security Management Guidelines: CPN has strictly followed through on the international management standard of Occupational Health and Safety (ISO 45001) taking safety in life and property of customers into account for daily security guard in committed area.
2) Service design and technology for greater safety management such as
- Closed circuit television (CCTV) units in every CPN project
- Call Point units at parking area of every project
- Lady Parking Area is allocated for lady drivers at all CPN projects together with female security guards
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED) devices
- Apply relevant information to analyze and improve security management
- Updated the security manual
3) Partnership collaboration to enhance efficiency of security
- Developed training courses for shop staff to identify offenders and monitor situation in the shop by themselves.
- Co-practices of fire evacuation with tenants and stores can be held on a yearly basis at every project.
- Organized special training on explosive for security team of CPN and partners to provide knowledge and skills of explosive that can be supported Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD)
3. Service Standard
CPN’ service is committed to serve international standards service by develop professional skills, enhancing service efficiency to meet international standard systems, improving and monitoring performance process for the best service quality.
1) Effective Human Resources Development in every point of services such as
- General Managers are trained under the guidelines of CPN’s Standard Mall Hand book following the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award (MBNQA) and Thailand Quality Award (TQA).
- Customer services staff are required to pass service excellence training at least once a year.
- Tenant Services staffs are required to attend TS Efficacy Enhancement Training Course.
CPN carries out an outsource development program for outsourcers such as housekeepers and security staff continuously guaranteeing that these outsourcers fully comprehend CPN’s expectations and standardized practices.
2) Operational Excellence and International Standard and enforcing as an organizational standard system by adhering to the operational process in accordance with the ISO 9001. CPN has also requested for the accreditation of ISO 20121 Event Sustainability Management System focusing on multi-purpose meeting area management with transparency and fairness in accordance with relevant laws and regulations including the security and waste management.
3) The operation auditing is done by the operation audit team that conducts auditing at each shopping center in dimensions of image, tidiness, safety and, operation to comply with the regulation requirements, machines and back up systems, documents completeness and accuracy. The audit team will continuously monitor the results of the improvement.