Property DetailView Website
CentralPlaza Rayong, CPN’s 26th shopping mall with investment value of over THB 3.2 billion, will be the biggest and most modern shopping mall of the province. The architecture and landscape is inspired by local arts, culture and literature by Phra Sunthorn Phu, Thailand’s best-known royal poet who was born in Rayong. CentralPlaza Rayong is scheduled to open in December 2014.
Bangna-Trat Road no.36 (Motorway to Ban Pae), near Koh Kloy intersection
Area of project
Gloss Floor Area (GFA)
Value of project
3,200 million Baht
Year of operation
How the project satisfy the business community and residence
- Serving purchasing power of over 820,000 residents in Rayong province and more than 3 million people in 4 provinces within a 120-kilometer radius.
- Thailand’s biggest industrial center, where 19 industrial estates, including the Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate and Maptaphut Industrial Estate, total over 1,900 plants are located. The estates promote industrial development and the development of transportation and logistics systems.
- Thailand’s agricultural industry of fruit produces, for example, Durian, Mangosteen, Pine Apple, Longkong, Rubber
- Eastern Thailand’s gateway to Cambodia and Vietnam. Moreover, there are government’s megaprojects, including the Bangkok-Chonburi-Rayong high-speed train, the Chonburi-Pattaya-Maptaphut motorway, the Asian Highway R10 route, and the Southern coastal corridor that connects Thailand (Bangkok-Trad), Cambodia, and Vietnam
- Dramatic growth rate in condominium
- Internationally known tourist attractions like Koh Samed, Mae Ram Phung Beach, Mae Pim Cape, etc which bring over 4.2 million tourists per year
- The B+ category and higher
- Workers at industrial estates
- Expatriates and Long stay foreigner or retires
- Thai tourists and foreign tourists
- The design of the shopping mall, inspired by local characteristics, is under three concepts:
- The Miracle Island
- The theme of an attractive, mysterious island and surrounding landscape, inspired by sand and sea waves, comes in a modern architectural style
- The interior design focuses on shiny crystals
- The façade is inspired by threads of a woven fruit basket, which represent the reputation of Rayong as a source of fruits. There will also be fruit sculptures at spots for rest and photography
- Poetry and graphics of the characters from the novel Phra Aphai Manee will be seen throughout the shopping mall
All-rounded modernization fulfilling every lifestyle
- Main AnchorRobinson Department Store, PowerBuy, SuperSports, Tops Market, B2S, OfficeMate and International Fashion Brand like Uniqlo
- More than 200 leading Thai and international shops and new dining destinations that respond to every lifestyle.
- Entertainmentseven screen standard cinema and the Fun Planet for children and families