Property DetailView Website
Gross Floor Area (GFA)
A total gross floor area (GFA) of 125,000 square meters
Accommodate over 1,500 cars and more than 1,500 motorcycles
3.5 billion Baht
Prime location on 403 Road near the Hua Thanon junction of Ratchadamnoen Road. The project spans over 50 rais with more than 150,000 square metres of gross floor area (GFA). CentralPlaza Nakhonsithammarat will be the province's first and most comprehensive lifestyle shopping complex and a new landmark touting a world-class design inspired by the South's famous "Shadow Play". Both CPN and Central Group are sparing no efforts to make
28 July 2016
- Affluent consumers with high-purchasing power in Nakhon Si Thammarat and nearby provinces
- Nakhon Si Thammarat people and those residing within the 120-kilometre radius of CentralPlaza Nakhonsithammarat or within a one hour's drive from the adjacent provinces, which are Trang and Phatthalung, total 2.69 million people
- CentralPlaza Nakhon Si Thammarat's main target groups are those belonging to the B+ segment.
- When CentralPlaza Nakhonsithammarat opens, it is expected to bring in traffic of around 20,000 people per day.
- Nakhon Si Thammarat has the largest population out of all the provinces in the South, with more than 1.5 million people residing in the province.
- The province's gross domestic product (GPP) is valued at 155.862 billion baht.
- Nakhon Si Thammarat is also considered the gateway to trade and investment in the Southern region. It is ready to accommodate the AEC thanks to its status as the logistic hub of the South, which is part of the Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT).
- The province's airport will soon become a "customs airport" for the unloading of imported goods and the loading of export goods and a centre for distributing foods to other provinces
- Thung Song logistic hub project in preparation for AEC integration
- Nakhon Si Thammarat is also one of the country's major agricultural hubs as it has a thriving rubber industry.
- The province's tourism is growing at an impressive rate of 14%, with no less than 1.7 million tourists traveling through the province annually.
- The province has seen a dramatic increase in residential projects, thanks largely to the planned transport and logistics development projects that are also benefiting the city's economic growth and investment expansion.
Design & Architechture
World-class design conceptualized under the theme "Shadow Play inspired by the South's famous cultural heritage
All-rounded modernization fulfilling every lifestyle
- CentralPlaza Nakhonsithammarat will be the best shopping destination, with a wide range of anchor stores.
- Robinson will open its branch here, offering a comprehensive range of products from leading brands to customers.
- Other anchor stores include Tops Market, PowerBuy, SuperSports, B2S, OfficeMate and SF Cinema City.
- There will be 250 retail shops, the largest fashion hub in the province, offering many Thai and international fashion brands on more than 6,000 square metres of fashion space.
- The new shopping mall will also be a new hangout destination with a wide range of restaurant choices
- The shopping mall will feature the best entertainment complex in the province. The entertainment complex will comprise 6 movie theatres with the latest technology and a family entertainment center with world-class standard.
- An outdoor area spanning 1,200 square metres located in front of the shopping complex will be able to host the province's major activities and events.
- There will be spacious parking space that can accommodate more than 1,500 cars and 1,500 motorcycles