THE BEATING HEART OF PHUKET
20 billion baht
400,000 square meters (Land 111 Rais)
Number of stores
- The real center of Phuket: Situated in the heart of Phuket on the main road, this is a major strategic location, with the potential to support the heart of Phuket and become a large commercial district – a new global lifestyle hub.
- A new landmark for Phuket: It is designed under a contemporary concept that seamlessly links modern technology and a design in harmony with nature.
- It is the only shopping centre located on the main road of the city and has a land plot of 1,500 meters adjacent to the road. It has the largest sales space (leasable area) in the South, with over 185,000 square meters and can accommodate over 700 leading stores.
- It comprises a large shopping center with 2 buildings connected by a sky-link decorated as a sky park, with a convenient, cool, shady and automated walkway (Travelator). The two buildings can support a casual lifestyle, a luxurious lifestyle and family groups.
- The modern business center includes a hotel and a modern, multi-purpose convention center that can hold regional and international events, making Phuket a world-class travel destination.
- The most complete lifestyle shopping destination:
- First time of tourist destination shopping center combining a luxury concept, lifestyle concept and family concept all in one place.
- New food destination with a variety of Bar & Bistro, Lifestyle Restaurant, Family Restaurant, Café & Bakery, Food Park and Take Home on 15,000 square meters of space.
- World class attraction:
- ‘The Mystic Forest’, is the first creation of a wonderland paradise of the future, combining advanced technology with Thai culture and a green zone area. The activities available on over 5 rai of land include ‘Adventure’ and ‘Relax’ zones. It will be a must visit destination for visitors from around the world.
- ‘Aquaria’ is CPN’s first partnership between Thailand and Malaysia to create a world-class attraction. It will have the largest underwater world in Thailand and the largest ‘Aquascape’ in Thailand.
- ‘Tales of Thailand’, another first: a floating market at the shopping center, where people can shop, browse and chill out with a traditional Thai floating market atmosphere.