Living green in smart city of EEC center
4.2 billion baht
GBA 140,000 sq.m.
Total project area on 27 rai of land
Number of stores
Q2 / 2021
- 95% of people living in Si Racha and nearby areas
- 5% expats (mainly Japanese) who work and reside in Si Racha District.
The First and Largest Fully Integrated Mixed-use Development in the heart of Si Racha, which will help strengthen the economy and urbanized lifestyle as well as support the area as a MICE hub of the EEC in the future. The project includes:
- Shopping center: The first partially-outdoor shopping center (same model as Central Festival EastVille) located outside of Bangkok creating a ‘third place’ for people in Si Racha to escape their busy life and enjoy themselves in a warm and relaxing atmosphere. The decor’s theme simulates mood and tone of the house to make people feel at home.
- Lifestyle Thematic Mall - a brand new format which divided the zones of stores and services based on customers’ lifestyles without separating the department store from the plaza zones to create a seamless shopping journey and remain a full range of products and services.
- There is an ‘Outdoor walking street’, which will be integrated indoor and outdoor areas combining nature with designs that reflect the highlights of Si Racha.
- Convention Hall: global standard convention center with extensive facilities that will elevate Si Racha to be a hub of the EEC (Eastern Economic Corridor) with its 2,400 sq.m.
- Hotel: to support the growing number of tourists, investors and business people.
- Serviced Apartment: to support local expats.
- Office Building: to support the growth of businesses following the government’s city economy development plan.
- Education Center: A knowledge center for local children and those from nearby areas with 10,000 sq.m.