||A prime location in an area that will become the new central business district (CBD) area of Nakhon Ratchasima on the new section of the Friendship Highway (Mittraphap Mai Road), a route that will become the special inter-city highway ‘Motorway Bang Pa-in – Nakhon Ratchasima’. This road will be the most direct route for motorists traveling from Central Thailand to the Northeast in the future and the area is currently the fastest growing district of Nakhon Ratchasima.
|Gross Floor Area (GFA) :
||A total gross floor area of 250,000 square meters.
||Accommodate over 3,000 cars and more than 1,500 motorcycles
|Project Investment :
||7 billion Baht
|Target Opening :
|Target Group :
||• Nakhon Ratchasima itself has a population of over 2.8 million
• Those residing within the 120-kilometre radius of CentralPlaza Nakhonratchasima or within a one hour’s drive from the adjacent provinces (i.e. Buriram and Chaiyaphum) account for more than 3.4 million people
• 5 million tourists traveling each year through the province
• CentralPlaza Nakhonratchasima’s main target groups are those belonging to the B+ segment or higher.
|Project Potential :
||Nakhon Ratchasima is an important driving force of the country’s economy
• Gateway to the Northeast region, connecting domestic regions and also be a vital link to neighboring countries in the ASEAN Economic Community (AEC)
• A high-speed train project to link Bangkok and Nakhon Ratchasima
• Double-track rail route
• A new motorway, linking the province with Bang Pa-In
• An important industrial and agricultural hub of Thailand where renowned manufacturers produce goods like electronics and high-tech products
• An increasingly popular tourist destination
• Its economy and population have grown to rank among the largest in the country
||• World-class design conceptualized under the theme ‘Harmony of Life’ is aimed at bringing together a diverse culture and different ways of life, using various colors of the four seasons to create an atmosphere optimized for fun shopping experiences.
• The shopping center is also designed to be easy to navigate, uncluttered and well ventilated, enabling customers to see shops from various points of view.
• Tenant shops will be grouped and well arranged to allow customers easy and convenient access
|• The first Central Department Store in the Northeast region, which will carry popular brands liked by all as seen at CentralPlaza Lardprao.
• Full-scale anchor stores such as PowerBuy, SuperSports, Tops Market, B2S, OfficeMate and Baan & Beyond.
• Around 400 shops, with a fashion hub consisting of fabulous international and Thai brands in an area spanning over 11,000 square meters.
• A perfect outdoor hangout destination for all, an impeccable outdoor restaurant zone, a concert area and a night market area.
• The best entertainment complex and the newest cinema complex in the province while families and children will have great fun at the Fun Planet
• A national-standard event center with over 10,000 square meters of activity area in front of its building and a convention hall spanning over 4,500 square meters, which will undoubtedly bring lots of new, vibrant energy to the province.
• Surprising attractions that will be the first of their kind in Nakhon Ratchasima